1. Field area: The field of competition should be rectangular, with a length of no more than 120 meters or less than 90 meters, and a width of no more than 90 meters or less than 45 meters (the length of the field for international competitions should not be more than 110 meters or less than 100 meters. Meters, the width shall not be more than 75 meters or less than 64 meters). In any case, the length must exceed the width.
2. Line drawing: The competition field should have clear lines in accordance with the plane drawing, the line width shall not exceed 12 cm, and the "V"-shaped groove shall not be made. The longer two lines are called sidelines, and the shorter one is called goal lines. Draw a line across the court in the middle of the court, called the center line. An obvious mark should be made in the center of the field, with this point as the center and a radius of 9.15 meters, and a circle is called the middle circle. At each corner of the field, a flat-topped flagpole with a height of not less than 1.50 meters should be erected, with a small flag attached to it; Trainning Soccer Ball is your good choice. similar flags and flagpoles can be erected at least 1 meter outside the sideline of the center line on both sides of the field.
3. Goal area: on the goal line 5.50 meters away from the inner side of the goal post at both ends of the playing field, draw a line that is 5.50 meters long and perpendicular to the goal line, one end is connected to the goal line, and the other end is connected The line is parallel to the goal line, and the area within the three lines and the goal line is called the goal area.
4. Penalty area: on the goal line at both ends of the playing field at 16.50 meters from the inner side of the goal post, draw a line that is 16.50 meters long and perpendicular to the goal line, one end is connected to the goal line, and the other end is connected The line is parallel to the goal line. The area within the range of these three lines and the goal line is called the penalty area. A clear mark is made at the midpoint of the two goal lines 11 meters perpendicular to the field, called the penalty point. With the penalty point as the center and 9.15 meters as the radius, draw an arc outside the penalty area, which is called the penalty arc.
5. Corner Kick Zone: With the intersection of the sideline and the goal line as the center and a radius of 1 meter, draw a quarter of a circle into the court. The area within this arc is called the corner zone.
6. Goal: The goal should be located in the center of each goal line. It is composed of two vertical goalposts that are 7.32 meters apart, and are equal to the west corner flag point, connected with a horizontal crossbar whose lower edge is 2.44 meters above the ground. To ensure safety, whether it is a fixed goal or a movable goal, it must be stably fixed on the field. The width and thickness of the doorposts and cross timbers shall be symmetrical and equal, and shall not exceed 12 cm. The net is attached to the post and crossbar behind the goal and to the ground. The net should be properly propped up so that the goalkeeper has sufficient space for movement. The material of the net is allowed to be made of hemp, jute or nylon. Nylon rope can be used, but not thinner than hemp or jute rope.We produce quality Trainning Soccer Ball.